Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteering can enrich your life and your spirit in many ways. Feeling good about doing good is just the beginning.There are some real benefits to volunteering.
When you volunteer, you can have the opportunity to:
● Help others and build new friendships
● Attend hospital events and educational workshops
● Experience and learn about various health-care settings
● Enhance your resume by acquiring new skills and knowledge
● Share in our community spirit, and
● Most of all have fun!
From seniors looking to share their vast experience and interact with others, to stay-at-home parents wanting to be involved in their community, to students wanting to enhance their resumes, there are as many reasons for volunteering as there are volunteers.
Whatever your reasons for wanting to join our dedicated team of volunteers, you can be proud to share your time and make a real difference in your community.