(Please quote Competition # 12.0286-7 on your application)
HOURS OF WORK (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Weekends and any additional shifts as needed, to include rotation on all shifts.
- Commitment of hours as per collective agreement
- The successful candidate will be expected to interchange between sites and any Laboratory discipline as required
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Routine & Stat Laboratory Testing. Duties may include phlebotomy, central processing and other related duties as assigned. Expected to perform duties in all disciplines.
PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Current registration as General Medical Laboratory Technologist with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO).
- 3-5 years of recent Clinical Laboratory experience an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively alone or with all team members, including co-workers, physicians and other health care team members.
- Positive attendance record.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to (please quote the competition number and position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Human ResourcesHumber River HospitalFinch Avenue Site2111 Finch Avenue West Toronto, Ontario M3N 1N1 Fax No: (416) 747-3758Email (text format): firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but be advised only those to be interviewed with be contacted.