Please quote competition number 14.0119
As a member of the Cardiology Program team, you will provide leadership and expertise to support excellence in patient care and promote Professional Practice. This position is reports to the Program Director – Critical Care, Cardiology, Respiratory & Oncology Program and the Director of Professional Practice.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Consultation with the Program Director, Manager and staff regarding program needs
- Modelling excellence in clinical practice
- Promoting the development of interdisciplinary teams
- Designing learning needs assessments and developing educational programs to support these needs
- Providing orientation and education for general medicine and cardiology areas
- Developing continuous educations programs to keep staff updated with new practices, skills and certifications
- Facilitating development of interdisciplinary standard of care
- Current RN Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario required
- Current BCLS required
- BScN required Preparation at the Masters Level is preferred.
- Coronary Care or Critical Care Certification
- Previous recent Coronary Care or ICU experience required
- Previous experience in an adult educator/Clinical Practice Leader role
- Experience in adult education principles that address facets of learning needs assessment
- Experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of educational programs
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- Highly developed knowledge of Team Facilitation skills, change management and continuous quality improvements.
- Ability to be self-directed in fast paced environment
- Highly developed customer service orientation.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources (please quote the competition number and position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Humber River Hospital
2111 Finch Ave West
Toronto, ON M3N 1N1
Email: email@example.comWe thank all candidates that apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs nder the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.