Please Quote Competition #13.0258
Are you ready for the most exciting role in your career? Do you want to be part of a team that is soon to start building Ontario’s first digital hospital?
The Director of Pharmacy will provide leadership to Pharmacy Services in developing new state of the art services that maximize technology and the Electronic Health Record to enhance patient care and focus on patient safety. The Director will work in collaboration with the Physician Leaders and Program Directors to create an environment for innovation and excellence in patient and family centered care.
Leadership and Collaborative Priorities
- Develop, promote and ensure implementation of Service’s vision, goals and objectives, in alignment with the Hospital’s vision and strategic direction.
- Coordinating quality initiatives and the management of resources.
- Ensuring that service delivery systems effectively support patient care needs.
- Collaborating/providing direction in setting/maintaining professional standards.
- Change management leadership within a team environment as we align the processes of a multi-site facility and prepare for the technological advancements at the new site
- Represent the hospital on strategic external committees
This challenging position requires a minimum of 5 years management experience and involvement with multidisciplinary teams. A proven track record of strong leadership, effective communication and achievement is essential, as is a demonstrated commitment to Professional Practice Standards and Patient Safety. Previous experience in leading major change projects would be an asset.
This position requires a Baccalaureate in Pharmacy as well as experience in an acute care hospital setting. Completion of, or current enrollment in an MHA, MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree is also required. Excellent computer skills are required. CHE designation is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic leadership team as we create the future.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a current cover letter and resume by to Human Resources: (please quote the competition number and position title in the subject line of an email submission)
Humber River Hospital
2111 Finch Ave West
Toronton, ON M3N 1N1Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department at (416) 243-4413 for assistance.