HOURS OF WORK (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Must be able to work all rotating shifts.
- These positions are currently located at the Finch and Church Sites, cross site coverage may be required.
PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- RN responsibilities in Emergency Department.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to:
- Current RN registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS certification or agreement to obtain within 3 months of commencement into position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a variety of staff, patients and families from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Good patient/family teaching skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with an ability to set priorities and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively/collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent attendance record
- Recent Emergency AND/OR Critical Care experience an asset
- Physical assessment and Coronary Care I and Coronary Care II certificate or equivalent preferred
- ACLS ,TNCC, PALS or ENPC, are preferred or applicant must agree to obtain within 6-12 months of commencement into position (facilitated on site and/or tuition reimbursement assistance provided)
- Extensive emergency orientation provided on site
- New Grads may be considered
Humber River Hospital
Finch Avenue Site
2115 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M3N 1N1
Fax. No.: (416) 747-3758
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise only those interviewed will be contacted.