ICAT Operations Management Business Lead
Temporary Full-time Contract (up to 18 months)
(Please quote competition #14.0164 on your application)
Humber River Hospital (HRH) is transitioning to a new facility and a joint partnered operations model. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this
position will be responsible for developing the Information, Communication, and Automation Technology (ICAT) operational model for the new facility. This position requires depth of experience in IT operations, development of service level objectives/agreements, organizational structure, and operations
methodologies such as ITIL.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Define an ICAT operations model and team structure for the new facility.
- Define service level objectives for the operations teams.
- Coordinate and negotiate the distribution of responsibilities between the hospital operations team and the Facilities Management provide.
- Implement auditing and reporting requirements to ensure compliance to Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop policies and procedures to support the operations model.
- Develop and execute implementation plans for the ICAT operations model.
- Define the operating budgets for 2015 to 2020 and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- Identify and create business cases for revenue generating opportunities through the operations team.
- Support evolving HRH ITIL framework and advance the implementation of this model.
- Successful completion of a university degree, college diploma, or equivalent with IT experience.
- 7+ years of IT operations experience.
- Specific experience in IT outsourcing, data centre operations and network management.
- Proven experience working with P3 contracts and Facilities Management companies.
- Knowledge of healthcare IT.
- ITIL designation with proven experience implementing ITIL.
- Strong project management skills, PMP designation is an asset.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated, innovative, creative individual with a “can – do” attitude.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources (please quote the competition number and position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Humber River Hospital
2111 Finch Ave West
Toronto, ON M3N 1N1
We thank all candidates that apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.