DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- RN responsibilities for general medicine.
- Care planning and coordination of care with various team members.
- Utilization of computerized systems for documentation of patient care.
- Participation in project teams or Hospital committees as required.
- Resource/team leader responsibilities.
- Preceptorship of nursing students.
- Current RN registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Current BCLS certification.
- 2 years recent medical/surgical experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with a multidisciplinary team, patients, family members and visitors.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to rotate to other departments.
- A positive attendance record.
- Demonstrated good patient assessment skills. Patient assessment course preferred.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to Human Resources (please quote the position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Human ResourcesHumber River Hospital2111 Finch Avenue WestToronto, Ontario M3N 1N1Email: email@example.comWe thank all applicants for their interest, but advise only those interviewed will be contacted.
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department at (416) 243-4413 for assistance.