Mental Health and Addictions Program Overview
Humber River Hospital’s (HRH) Mental Health and Addictions Program provides comprehensive services and a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach to care for the community. We are sensitive to, and work with groups of diverse ethnic backgrounds.
Incorporating staff from various disciplines, the HRH Mental Health Team is comprised of clinical experts with extensive experience. The Program is committed to training a variety of professionals through its strong affiliations with Queen’s University, the University of Toronto and other educational institutions. We also host senior psychiatry residents and fellows on an on-going basis.
Designed to meet the diverse needs of our community, our continuum of care includes emergency, inpatient, outpatient and outreach services to children, adolescents and adults experiencing mental health and addiction issues. Our Emergency Psychiatric Unit provides 24/7 service for individuals who come to our Emergency Department with mental health concerns.
- Adult Inpatient Unit - 416 242-1000 ext. 43450 (east) and ext. 43400 (west)
- Child & Adolescent Inpatient Unit - 416 242-1000 ext. 43200
- General inquiries for all Outpatient Mental Health and Addiction Services – 416 242-1000 ext. 43000
- Program Administration - 416 242-1000 ext. 82140
- Central Intake - 416-242-1000 ext. 43170
Adult Outpatient Clinic Mental Health Referral Form
Psychiatric Referral Child and Adolescent
Our patients share their story about Humber River Hospital's quality care.