Competition Number 13.0334
HOURS OF WORK (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
- Currently needed for rotating shifts, including day, evening and/or weekend rotations (subject to change).
- This position is currently located at the Finch Site
- Cross-Site coverage will be required
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Scanning a variety of cases, including: neuro, musculoskeletal, abdominal, angiographic and cardiac patients.
- Maintaining accurate computer and image records.
PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Registration with the CMRTO as an MRI Technologist required.
- RT plus MRI certification required.
- Registration with CAMRT preferred.
- Minimum 2 years previous clinical MRI experience perferred.
- Must have working knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Must have above average customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
- Current knowledge and sensitivity to patients multicultural needs.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and initiative.
- Must be self-directed and a team player.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Evidence of related continuing education.
- Satisfactory attendance record.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a current resume and cover letter to (please quote the competition number and position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Humber River Hospital
2111 Finch Ave West
Toronto, ON M3N 1N1
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department at (416) 243-4413 for assistance.