Humber River Hospital provides the following Outpatient Rehabilitation. Links are also provided to resources outside of Humber River Hospital regarding all therapy options in the community.
Humber River Hospital Funded Clinic:
- Outpatient Rehabilitation for patients with conditions such as broken bones (fractures) or for patients after surgery.
- An orthopaedic surgeon or plastic surgeon from Humber River Hospital must provide you with a referral in order to attend this program.
- There is no fee to attend this program.
1235 Wilson Avenue, 14E Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M3M 0B2
Tel: 416 242 1000, Ext. 46033
Fax: 416 242 1000, Ext. 46036
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OHIP Clinics in your community:
An OHIP Clinic is one that is sponsored by OHIP fees. To attend this type of clinic you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 19 years or younger; or
- Be 65 years or older; or
- Be receiving benefits under the Ontario Disability Support Program or Family Works; or
- Have been in a hospital overnight for a condition that now requires physiotherapy treatment
- A doctor must refer you, either your family doctor or specialist
To locate an OHIP Clinic in your community:
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario: www.collegept.org - Find an OHIP Clinic
- Call the College of Physiotherapists at 1 800-583-5885
- Phone book: search under “Physiotherapy Clinics”