HOURS OF WORK (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
- Currently, 8 hour days/evenings/weekends.
- Must be available for “on call” weekends, nights and statutory holidays
- The incumbent must be available to work at both the Finch and Church sites, if required.
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Scrubbing and circulating duties.
- Functions as part of the surgical team.
PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Current RN registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Post Diploma Operating Room Certificate with a minimum of two years medical/surgical experience, OR, minimum three years recent operating room experience.
- Demonstrated competence in all surgical services.
- Demonstrated good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with a variety of staff, patients and visitors.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A positive attendance record.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume in writing with a covering letter to (please quote the position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Human ResourcesHumber River Hospital2111 Finch Avenue West Toronto, Ontario M3N 1N1 Email: email@example.com
We thank all applications for their interest, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department at (416) 243-4413 for assistance.