(Please quote Competition # 12.0356 on your application)
HOURS OF WORK (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
- Monday to Sunday, all shift rotation. On call as needed.
- This position is currently located at the Finch Site
- Cross-Site coverage will be required
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Performing all general ultrasound duties, and other duties as assigned, including abdomen, O.B./gyn., small parts, vascular doppler.
PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Current ARDMS registration required, registration with CARDUP preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience with all aspects of ultrasound.
- Current knowledge and sensitivity to patients multicultural needs.
- Evidence of related continuing education.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with other health care team members, patients and family members
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Satisfactory attendance record.
Qualified applicants are to submit a resume and cover letter to (please name the competition number and position title in the subject line of an email submission):
Human ResourcesWe thank all candidates that apply but only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Humber River Hospital
2111 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M3N 1N1
Fax No: (416) 747-3758