Obstetrics – Birthing Unit
The Obstetrics Birthing Unit team at Humber River Hospital is here to support you through your labour and delivery. Our expert and multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible. Annually we deliver over 4000 babies, and we are a regional leader in women’s and children’s health care.
Our Obstetrics Birthing Unit has an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals ready to support you through your labour and delivery journey. We are pleased to adjust plans of care to accommodate the cultural diversity of our patients, our community and beyond.
Our Obstetrics unit has private rooms that are designed to be comforting and welcoming for you and your support person. Our expert teams use best practices to ensure that we are providing you with safe and quality care. For your birthing experience, there are options for Midwifery Services and Obstetrical care.
- We are happy to modify plans of care to accommodate cultural diversity and to create an inclusive environment in our Obstetrics unit
- We provide all private rooms for our patient’s comfort
- We have an expert healthcare team and facility
- We have options for Midwifery and Obstetrical Care
What to Expect
- Each patient is given a private room for a comfortable stay
- Our team of healthcare providers is happy to make adjustments to care plans to accommodate cultural diversity
- 24/7 Obstetrians to ensure timely care