My Humber Health
My Humber Health is a secure portal where you can access your health record. You can access your health information, even after you leave Humber River Hospital.
- Your visit history
- Your list of allergies
- List of medication you’re currently taken
- Your history of prescriptions
- Upcoming appointments
- Information or instructions for upcoming appointments
- Test results or reports
- Physician Reports
The information comes from your Humber River Hospital health record. Your health care provider enters the information during your visit.
Yes. Humber River Hospital takes your privacy seriously. MY Humber Health employs industry best practices to keep your information secure. You are the only one who can access your information.
Any Humber River Hospital patient can create a MY Humber Health account.
To create an account, you’ll need:
- E-mail address you provided during your most recent visit
- Unique hospital number
If you don’t know your hospital number, ask your health care provider.
You may only access another person’s health record if you are a legally authorized representative. This requires consent from both parties. Authorization is done at Humber River Hospital. To protect patient privacy, the following age ranges govern use of MY Humber Health:
- 0-11: A parent or legal guardian has access to MY Humber Health. The patient has access with permission of the parent or legal guardian.
- 12-15: A parent or guardian has access to MY Humber Health. The patient can notify Humber River Hospital that they do not want a parent or legal guardian to have access.
- 16 or older: The patient must give permission for a parent or legal guardian to access MY Humber Health.
There is a Contact Us section on the homepage of HRH’s MY Humber Health that allows you to submit any questions you may have. If you are at the Hospital and are having technical problems with the Integrated Bedside Terminal (IBT) you can:
- Press the “How To” button on the left hand side of the screen, or
- Press the telephone icon which will connect you to staff who can help.