Welcome to the Humber River Health Surgical Program where we offer a variety of surgeries performed by our teams of healthcare professionals.
Our surgical program is recognized across Ontario and around the world for its excellence in a broad range of surgical specialties.
At Humber River Health, we are proud to provide our patients with high-quality surgical care. We offer surgeries in a variety of specialities and our surgeons are trained in advanced technologies to provide our patients with the best care possible.
Our dedicated and highly skilled surgical team is comprised of:
- Allied care experts
Each member of our team is committed to meeting the unique needs of our diverse community and providing high-quality care.
- Our program provides expertise and service through our inpatient units and in our clinics. Our inpatient units support patients through all stages of their recovery. Each inpatient floor has a physiotherapy room for patients to use.
- Our surgical program is a national leader in the evolving field of minimally-invasive surgery. Our surgeons regularly share their expertise with students and other professionals. We are proud of our strong affiliation with Queen’s University and the University of Toronto.
- Our surgical program is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including a robust robotics program. Robotic-assisted surgery is leading-edge medical technology to help access hard-to-reach areas of the body with greater precision.
- All 20 of our operating rooms are linked with an integrated video system. This allows us to streamline patient flow and care.
- We are also proud to be the first surgical program in Canada to use Steris RealView. This patient-tracking system sends real-time alerts regarding the patients’ journey so that loved ones will be able to know when they check in, to what unit they’re staying in overnight.