Humber River Health’s cardiology program is proud to provide specialty care to patients with heart conditions.
Our cardiology team is interdisciplinary and offers a full-service approach to caring for our patient’s heart disease or conditions. We are committed to providing a high-quality patient experience built on respect, compassion, and professionalism. Each year our cardiology clinic sees on average 25,000 patients. Our team is dedicated to providing our patients with quality care and the best experience possible.
Humber River Health’s Cardiology Clinic provides a wide range of services to cardiac patients every day. We are dedicated to providing comfortable and high-quality services to all our patients from both pediatric and adult populations.
At the Cardiology Clinic, we provide a range of services from prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and management of the disease. We are proud to have a Nuclear Cardiology Program, a pacemaker clinic, and a partnership with Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center. When selecting Humber River Health, you are choosing quality care and comfort throughout the entire journey.
- Our experienced cardiology team will help prevent, diagnose, and treat heart disease.
- Our cardiology clinic provides diagnostic services so you can find out how well your heart is working
- We offer advanced treatment and monitoring services with your well-being in mind
- Our medical partnerships and onsite clinics extend our services, providing you with the best possible care
What to Expect
- An environment made to welcome our patients of all ages. For high-quality comfort and care throughout the entire process.
- An experienced and multi-disciplinary team consisting of Cardiologists, Echo Sonographers, Cardiology Technologists, Registered Nurses, and Clerical Associates
- A variety of prevention, diagnostic, and treatment options.